Working with The Maids of Honor
What Makes The Maids of Honor the Right Maid Service?
You can be confident that The Maids of Honor will:
- Consistently clean your home to your specifications
- -Maintain the agreed upon schedule you requested at the consultation
- -Arrive within the specified time frame, clean efficiently and be on their way, so you can get on with your life
- -Use the professional equipment appropriate for each job
- -Use carefully selected cleaning agents that are safe for your home, your family and your pets
- -Send well-trained, professional, uniformed teams to your home who are aware of your individualized needs.
Have it Cleaned Your Way
- As a responsible client, The Maids of Honor requests that you:
- -Respect the pre-arranged schedule. Please notify The Maids of Honor two days in advance if an emergency arises and you must re-schedule.
- -Respect the team that cleans your home by treating them fairly and understanding that there are some things they cannot safely do for you.
- -Provide The Maids of Honor with feedback so they can make sure they continue to provide satisfactory service to you. Use the form you receive each visit or give feedback online.
- -Pay The Maids of Honor on or before the day of service. Payment by check is preferred.
Explain exactly how your home should be cleaned during the free consultation.
The Maids of Honor Home Cleaning Consultant will complete a Client Information Sheet form that will guide the cleaning team in your home.
Download Client Information Sheet"I Love the Look on Their Faces!"
My favorite thing is when a homeowner looks at their home after we have finished. The look on their face is priceless. It gives me pride in my work and let me know that I have given someone real joy in their home.